- July 2014Creditron wins an upgrade from a long time customer who processes 55 million transaction annually. They will be upgrading to ItemAge Express.
- July 2014This lockbox based out of Utah is Creditron's newest client and will be implementing ItemAge Express on their existing IBML hardware.
- July 2014A small county in Connecticut becomes Creditron's newest ItemAge Express client. They were previously outsourcing their receivables.
- July 2014A county in South Carolina becomes Creditron's newest client after tough competition through the RFP process.
- July 2014This city is California also upgrades to Check 21 with Canon equipment.
- July 2014A long time Creditron Water and Sewer customer from Florida upgrades to Check 21 with Canon equipment.
- June 2014This Nevada county becomes Creditron's newest client after being awarded the RFP. The county was previously on a Wausau system.
- June 2014An Ohio bank with over 150 banking centers becomes Creditron's newest client using ItemAge Express, LCP and Opex 7200's.
- June 2014Creditron wins a new publications client in Toronto, Canada who will be processing their work on NCR equipment.
- June 2014This ItemAge client of 14 years in Florida has decided to upgrade to ItemAge Express and will be processing on 2 new Canon CR190s.
- June 2014A lockbox provider in IL has replaced its previous vendor with Creditron and is implementing our ItemAge Express and LCP solutions.
- May 2014A Washington state county treasurers office adds Creditron's ItemAge Express solution for their processing needs.
- May 2014Creditron adds a new client with a large collections firm in TX! They will be implementing ItemAge Express with NCR and Canon equipment.
- April 2014Creditron wins an upgrade order from a town in NY! They have been an ItemAge user since 2003 and will now be upgrading to ItemAge Express.
- April 2014Creditron closes a new ItemAge Express client with a municipal collections agency who were interested in our online check module.
- March 2014A southern Texas city becomes our new RCP client, they have been manually depositing into their bank until now.
- March 2014This county in California upgrades their transports, PC's and cashiering stations to Windows 7.
- March 2014A town in Virginia upgrades their aging NCR 4120 scanner to a new Canon CR-190.
- March 2014This county in Florida adds utility payments to their Creditron solution with ItemAge Express.
- March 2014A company in Washington upgrades to a Creditron solution with ItemAge Express and two Canon CR-190's.
- March 2014Creditron wins a new client, a county from Arizona who was initially outsourcing but were dissatisfied for some time. They are not looking forward to bringing payments back in-house. They will be running ItemAge Express with an Opex 7200i and a Canon CR-190.
- February 2014 Our new RCP client is a real estate membership organization. They will be using RCP with a Canon CR-80 for check only processing.
- January 2014 This county in Florida issued an RFP in December and Creditron beat out the competition to be awarded the RFP. They will be running ItemAge Express on a Canon CR-190.
- January 2014 Another new RCP client from California is another success story for bringing payment processing in-house rather than outsourcing to a bank lockbox.
- January 2014 Our new RCP client from New Jersey saved money, among other benefits from going in-house vs. outsourcing to their bank lockbox.
Follow Creditron on Twitter! Click here for the latest updates.
View Creditron demo videos on our YouTube Channel! Click here
2015 Creditron User Conference
Date: June 15, 2015
Radisson Blu Aqua
2015 User Conference
Register today & save!
Creditron is #1 among City Governments
Click here to learn more.
Customer Support is a Priority for us.
Our average satisfaction rating is 4.5 out of 5!
Listen in to what Creditron customers are saying about our support:
- Okaloosa County Gas Support was great as always… thanks.
- Unitrin Specialty The Best! 5!
- Superior Court of California The service was ‘excellent’ as it always is.
- Utica Mutual Insurance The response was excellent as always!
- City of Manhattan 5! Support issue was resolved in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- Kootenai Electric When they fixed the parameters on our stub for the bar code reading, it ran like a Cadillac today when I posted the payments... thanks, so much!!!!
- City of Riverside My response is "5". Very responsive and accurate.
- Viaero Wireless 5 - The response was excellent. I used after hours support and it was very helpful and prompt. Thank you for your assistance.
- Trader Corp The instructions provided to me were really good, and helped me to resolve the problem on my own without waiting for the technician.
- First National Bank of Lake Jackson Good job, very responsive and good communication with us to discover the problem and correct it.
- New Wave Communications The customer support is always excellent. Your company always works very hard at getting our problems solved quickly.
- Omaha Public Power District Creditron Support has been great, 5 of course. 6 if I could give it!
- Jacksonville Beach I was very pleased with the service I received. Your support staff are very professional, efficient, thorough and polite. So I would rate the service as a "5".
- West Valley Water District The issue was resolved in the same call. Quick and easy.
- Boat US The response was excellent. We are very satisfied with the service provided to us by the Creditron Support Department. Thank you everyone for the good service provided.
- Canada Revenue Agency The response was excellent and the technician was very patient. In the end we found our problem and we are now running very well.
- Word and Brown The response was very good.
- Plan USA The response was excellent.
- San Francisco City The response was excellent.
- Withlacoochee River Electric It's a 5. The technician was able to get us back up and running within 5 minutes.
- Weld County The response was excellent! The support staff is always very helpful and we greatly appreciate their conscience care and resolution of the problem.
- Prudential Insurance The response was excellent. The technician was excellent to work with. He was very knowledgeable of our system, and patient with us to get the issue resolved. Great job!
- City of Monroe The response was excellent.
- Lincoln Financial Group I have been struggling with our IT department to correct my issue before contacting Creditron. Had I known it would be corrected with such ease, I would have called sooner! Thank you for excellent customer support.
- Duncan Solutions I am replying with a #5 . The technician really knows his job and is a big help whenever we call, he doesn't have us waiting a long time. Keep up the good work.
- GeoVera Insurance Response was excellent. 5 your team is very patient and helpful.
- Alameda County The response was excellent.
- City of Redding The technician was very helpful and responded in a timely manner. I would rate the service call a 5 out of 5 according to your rating scale.
For support requests, access our Support Form
Join our Linked In User Group