- November 2013This northern Ontario city will be implementing two separate ItemAge solutions running on Canon CR 190's - they process over 180,000 transactions a year.
- November 2013A city in Georgia upgrades their hardware configuration. They have been a Creditron customer running ItemAge Express for over 7 years.
- November 2013This Department of Corrections has been a long time ItemAge user and are now upgrading to ItemAge Express running on an Opex AS 180.
- November 2013Long-time Electric cooperative in Tennessee upgrades to ItemAge Express to meet with current and future demands.
- November 2013County in Florida upgrades to ItemAge Express which will help position them well to also implement ECP in a hybrid configuration down the road.
- November 2013An electric cooperative in South Carolina implements Check 21 and upgrades to two Canon CR 190e's as the new scanners provide front and rear imaging which is required for Check 21.
- November 2013A long-time customer running ItemAge in Sacramento, California will be replacing their two NCR 7780's which they've had for around 12 years with two NCR iTRAN 180's.
- November 2013This utility department is transitioning from an iTRAN 180e to two Canon CR 190's which will provide them with redundancy and also reduce their annual maintenance expenditure.
- October 2013Long-time ItemAge client in Colorado upgraded to ItemAge Express on a Canon CR 190 scanner, interfacing to Tyler through web services.
- October 2013A New York county replaced their old NCR 7780 with Creditron's ItemAge Mini and a Canon CR 190 since they were processing only 12,000 checks a month.
- October 2013A coastal city on the Atlantic Ocean becomes another one of Creditron's RCP clients. They process around 15,000 payments a month.
- October 2013This county from Colorado adds OTC to their ItemAge Express solution. This upgrade adds 7 stations with IAX, Canon CR 80's and receipt printers.
- September 2013Big win for Creditron as they add a new client. This newspaper in Canada will be implementing ItemAge Express and two Canon CR 190's and are going to be early adopters for remote deposit in Canada.
- September 2013A long time ItemAge user, upgrades by purchasing a refurbished iTRAN 8000.
- September 2013An Illinois city using ItemAge Express, upgrades to a Canon CR 190 with associated software and services.
- September 2013An Insurance company in Canada upgrades their ItemAge Express system by adding a new document and upload to their solution.
- September 2013A Creditron client since 1998, this city in Kansas upgraded their existing environment by adding a Canon CR-190 scanner, and associated software and services.
- September 2013One of our biggest ItemAge clients, a company in Maryland upgrade their solution with some enhancements and are also looking to implement ItemAge Express in the future.
- September 2013A southern city in California upgrades from ItemAge to ItemAge Express. Thanks to our excellent support and implementation team who made the transition seamless for the customer.
- September 2013Our newest RCP customer, this company in North Carolina processes water and tax payments.
- August 2013An ItemAge user for many years, this town in New York upgrades to ItemAge Express, in conjunction with buying new hardware.
- August 2013As their business expands, this Missouri company upgrades to an OPEX As 180 to handle increased volume.
- August 2013This Oregon city joins the Creditron family by choosing ItemAge Express with a Canon CR-135 and Check 21.
- July 2013A central city in California who has been a Creditron customer since 2008 does a hardware refresh. They upgrade their TS4120 to a Canon CR-190.
- July 2013Large county in Florida enhances their existing Creditron platform by adding Check 21 Remote Deposit capabilities.
Follow Creditron on Twitter! Click here for the latest updates.
View Creditron demo videos on our YouTube Channel! Click here
IASA North Eastern Chapter
Date: 11/21/2013 - 11/22/2013
Wentworth by the Sea Hotel
New Castle, NH
Retail + Wholesale Lockbox In One Platform
Creditron is #1 among City Governments
Click here to learn more.
Customer Support is a Priority for us.
Our average satisfaction rating is 4.5 out of 5!
Listen in to what Creditron customers are saying about our support:
- Okaloosa County GasSupport was great as always… thanks.
- Unitrin SpecialtyThe Best! 5!
- Superior Court of CaliforniaThe service was ‘excellent’ as it always is.
- Utica Mutual InsuranceThe response was excellent as always!
- City of ManhattanA 5! Support issue was resolved in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- Kootenai Electric When they fixed the parameters on our stub for the bar code reading, it ran like a Cadillac today when I posted the payments... thanks, so much!!!!
- City of Riverside My response is "5". Very responsive and accurate.
- Viaero Wireless 5 - The response was excellent. I used after hours support and it was very helpful and prompt. Thank you for your assistance.
- Trader Corp The instructions provided to me were really good, and helped me to resolve the problem on my own without waiting for the technician.
- First National Bank of Lake Jackson Good job, very responsive and good communication with us to discover the problem and correct it.
- New Wave Communications The customer support is always excellent. Your company always works very hard at getting our problems solved quickly.
- Omaha Public Power District Creditron Support has been great, 5 of course. 6 if I could give it!
- Jacksonville Beach I was very pleased with the service I received. Your support staff are very professional, efficient, thorough and polite. So I would rate the service as a "5".
- West Valley Water District The issue was resolved in the same call. Quick and easy.
- Boat US The response was excellent. We are very satisfied with the service provided to us by the Creditron Support Department. Thank you everyone for the good service provided.
- Canada Revenue Agency The response was excellent and the technician was very patient. In the end we found our problem and we are now running very well.
- Word and Brown The response was very good.
- Plan USA The response was excellent.
- San Francisco City The response was excellent.
- Withlacoochee River Electric It's a 5. The technician was able to get us back up and running within 5 minutes.
- Weld County The response was excellent! The support staff is always very helpful and we greatly appreciate their conscience care and resolution of the problem.
- Prudential Insurance The response was excellent. The technician was excellent to work with. He was very knowledgeable of our system, and patient with us to get the issue resolved. Great job!
- City of Monroe The response was excellent.
- Lincoln Financial Group I have been struggling with our IT department to correct my issue before contacting Creditron. Had I known it would be corrected with such ease, I would have called sooner! Thank you for excellent customer support.
- Duncan Solutions I am replying with a #5 . The technician really knows his job and is a big help whenever we call, he doesn't have us waiting a long time. Keep up the good work.
- GeoVera Insurance Response was excellent. 5 your team is very patient and helpful.
- Alameda County The response was excellent.
- City of Redding The technician was very helpful and responded in a timely manner. I would rate the service call a 5 out of 5 according to your rating scale.
For support requests, access our Support Form
Join our Linked In User Group