Electronic Deposit in Canada Webinar
Wally Vogel, Creditron CEO and Founder
Amanda Hales, Director of Product Marketing at Creditron
What You Will Learn
Tired of exponential increases in outsourced payment processing from your processor? Is your current equipment processing your in-house payments expensive to maintain and overkill for your current volumes?
Participate in Creditron’s latest 40 minute webinar to learn more about electronic deposit in Canada and how that will open the door to economical in-house processing options for your organization regardless of your payment type.
Target Audience for this webinar are organizations either outsourcing their payments to a third party provider or processing their payments in-house either automated with imaging hardware or manually. The target audience could be processing various payment types including:
- Parking Tickets
- Dog Licenses
- Parking Permits
If you have outsourced the processing of these or any other payment type today and are interested in the technology available today to bring that processing back in-house, then this webinar should not be missed. Hot topics to be covered in the Webinar include:
- CPA rule amendments enabling electronic deposit files to be transmitted to your bank in lieu of a physical deposit
- Implications of this rule amendment in Canada
- Results of electronic deposit (Check 21) in the United States
- Is my Bank ready?
- Brief solution demonstration
- Even if your cheque volumes are still declining rapidly, Creditron has a subscription based transaction solution that could be the best fit for you!
Webinar will start at 2:00 PM EDT!