Customer Support Specialist (Tier Three)
In this role, you will work as a member of a team of technology professionals, reporting to the Customer Support Manager. You will achieve success in this role by implementing, supporting, monitoring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Creditron’s suite of receivables automation software solutions.
Creditron is a leader in delivering innovative and effective solutions for banks and other organizations processing large volumes of payments across North America – billions of dollars per year – and the implementation and support of the product is key to our reputation and success in the industry.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and determine resolution for technical issues related to Creditron products
- Assist with developing and documenting standard operating procedures and knowledge related articles
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software
- Install new software releases, upgrades, and patches for Creditron products
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Provide assistance via telephone and remote desktop sharing (e.g. WebEx).
- Work with third party vendors to place hardware support calls and resolve issues
- Maintain and update incident management database for tracking purposes.
- Support the physical hardware which processes payments
- 7+ years experience in a technical support or customer service capacity for software applicationsDegree or Diploma in a computer related field (E.g. Computer Science, Management or Computer Information System, Computer Engineering etc.)
- Technical skills: Windows Servers, IT/Networking, SQL Server (2005+), IIS, SSRS, SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio), ad hoc scripts, SQL Server Profiler, Windows Server 2012 and SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
- Proficient with Windows workstation & server class operating systems (2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- Ability to implement best practices in information technology management
- Customer service orientated with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people in a variety of roles in large client organizations
- Diligent, follows through, takes initiative, self-learner, track record of cutting through obstacles and getting things done
- Able to effectively multi-task and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate through all available mediums (verbal, listening, writing) in a professional and courteous manner
- Problem management skills (ability to take initiative/ownership and follow through on all areas of work in an urgent and expedient manner to completion)
- Able to work independently or as a member of a Team, as directed by his/her Manager
- Willingness to travel to customer sites within North America up to 20% of time during peak periods
- Willing and able to work (Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM & 10:30AM – 6:30PM) with evenings and weekends availability in case of escalations
- Maintain a professional stance at all times
- Microsoft Windows Server and/or MS SQL Certifications
- Experience in accounting and /or information systems
- Web application performance/scalability testing experience
- Familiarity with computer hardware
Creditron is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, and family, marital or veteran status. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No agencies please.